Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Day 0!

Hi,

I have called this post day 0 as I only got weighed today and cannot start my weight loss journey with a day of prep so that's what this is.
I did my first class at my new gym today and have already booked in to go back next week as I loved it although it is more focused on toning than aerobic exercise so that is something I will have to do myself in the gym when I visit next.
I also made it to my first ever slimming world class and got weighed. Feels good to be a part of a group of like minded individuals.
Starting Weight: 12st 13.5lbs
Height: 5"1
Dress Size:16

I followed this meeting with a trip to the supermarket to stock up on fruit and veg. I prepared some side salad and fruit salads so I'm prepared with syn-free options when I'm hungry.


As you can see well prepared for the next couple of days. I will try to post everyday but can't promise anything. I am keeping a food diary as part of slimming world so even if I don't keep up to date I will post next Wednesday when I've been weighed again.

See you soon,
Georgina W x

No comments:

Post a Comment