Sunday, 8 January 2017

Day 3!

Hi,
The stress of life hit home tonight with me going over my daily syns but I will try to pull it back the next couple of days.
It starts of well with my fruit salad. Then I had to go to work. I found a gas leak in the cellar (yay!) and the gas bottle suppliers weren't in the office.
For dinner I stayed good and had my prepacked salad. Chicken, egg, cheese (healthy extra a), and the side salad prepared on day 0. Excuse the bad lighting in todays photos. While still at work I helped myself to an apple after looking up the syn contents of pork scratchings.


Then I left work at 6 and came home, to having to prepare a full meal while the only TV show I want to watch all week is on. Anyway it was chicken thighs (skin removed), SW chips (a bit thin and crispy but that's because my other half chopped them) and some side salad.


And then the stress hit. I sat down tired after work knowing my essay is due on Monday so I should be doing that and I got really emotional because I just didn't want to do it with how tired I was then bam! I hit the magic stars 100g bag. And before you know it all gone. That was 28 syns, I felt really bad afterwards and quite sick why did something so small cause me to change like that? Well tomorrow is a new day.

Total Syns: 28.
Also no healthy extra b

See you tomorrow (or later in this case),
Georgina W x

No comments:

Post a Comment