Sunday, 8 January 2017

Day 4!

Hi,
Another bad one for me including not yet having wrote my blog post before bed.
Started off well with my fruit salad.

Then dinner hit and I didn't want to make anything so domino's delivered with a massive syn value. I had 7 chicken wings (14 syns) followed by half a large pizza topped with tuna, sweetcorn. The rough estimate on the syn calculator came out at 7 syns per slice (so another 35 syncs there).

At tea time I tried to regain normality by cooking a gammon roast dinner. This composed of gammon, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, roasts (2 syns), 1 Yorkshire (2 syns) and gravy (4 syns).



So now I have started to pull it back I'm not going to stop so will be planning (and prepping) my meals ahead of time this week.

Total syns: 57.
With no healthy extra a or b.

See you tomorrow (or today if I remember before bed),
Georgina W x

No comments:

Post a Comment