Thursday, 5 January 2017

Day 1!

Hi,
Today was a good day. Started with one of the fruit salads I prepared yesterday. That filled me through until dinnertime where I had a bit of a crisis as I didn't know what I wanted to eat.
So after 30 minutes debating with myself what to eat I finally decided to have scrambled eggs (made with 3 eggs and my healthy extra a of 175ml of whole milk), 3 rashes of bacon with all visible fat cut off and 2 slices of wholemeal bread (healthy extra b) with 4 tsp of flora light (2 syns and yes I counted).
For dinner I deskinned 6 chicken drumsticks and added spices, made my first batch of SW chips (yum! Definitely a new fav) then I added some side salad I prepped yesterday. This was a totally free dinner with the recommended 1/3 of my (overfilled) plate with speed food.

I helped my self to 2 chocolate hobnobs (4.5 syns each) to reward myself for cooking such a great meal. For drinks I am having both water and diet coca cola.

Total syns: 11

See you tomorrow,
Georgina W x

No comments:

Post a Comment